Friday, December 25, 2009

Appreciation and apology

First of all, I would like to convey an unlimited thanks to my fellow friends who had wished me for my birthday. This year's celebration was unexpected, would post more about it when I hav time.

Next, I would also want to apologize for not posting about my trip according to date, it's really hard for me as I hav never stayed in one place for long, I live like a nomad. Exhausted but great. Will post more about my trip most probably after I get back to Malaysia. I am finding a very hard time to locate a strong connection here. Anyway, I'll be heading to San franc first thing in the morning. It's a 6 hour plus drive and it'll be very cold there, approximately 20 to 30 degrees farenheit ( it's a negative number in degree celcius), so I'll be bundling up for the cold weather. Will be staying there for 4 days.

Last of all, I wish everybody a merry Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holidays!

PS( kh, sy and pn lai ): I can't reali find iPhones here yet cause most of them need to sign contract in order to have an iPhone. Will try my very best to find the proper store for u guys, really sorry for the delayed notice.

*to anyone who is with kae hoong now, pls inform him that the price for a GPS ( garmin ) cost about $99 to $169, no guarantee whether applicable in malaysia or not but it seems extra chargers is added to download the local map.

1 comment:

  1. hey jon, i'm kaehoong,if u see Garmin GPS (model no. :nuvi 255W) and the price is under $130...TERUS BUY IT .
    thx!! will pay u punya

    ReplyDelete